Your A-Pro inspector examines and reports on interior and exterior doors.
While inspecting exterior doors, your inspector checks weather tightness, lock reliability, glass panes and thresholds. In addition, garage doors are inspected for fire safety compliance as well as personal safety compliance related to automated door openers and springs.
- While inspecting interior doors, your inspector answers the following:
- Do doors provide privacy and noise reduction?
- Do doors provide for adequate air flow between spaces?
- Are doors free from binding?
- Do the hardware and latching mechanisms work properly?
- Interior doors that do not operate properly can be an indication of structural movement of the home.
|LIFE EXPECTANCY –DOORS||YEARS|
|Fire-Rated Steel (exterior)||100+|
|French (interior)||30 to 50|