About Our Clermont, Warren, Butler and Brown Counties as well as Anderson Township in Hamilton County Home Inspection Services
It pays to hire a home inspector with expert knowledge of homes in Clermont, Warren, Butler and Brown Counties as well as Anderson Township in Hamilton County, Ohio. That’s what you receive when you call your local A-Pro Home Inspection Service. Here’s what else you can expect: good old-fashioned friendly, respectful service; clear answers to your home inspection questions; and a genuine professional who will take the time to make your investment count. We encourage you to walk through the home inspection with us, ask questions and learn valuable information about the property, areas of concern, and its positive attributes.
Your inspection from A-Pro® Southwest Ohio includes:
- A visual and operational examination of all major systems of the home (roof, exterior, interior, appliances, heating and cooling, attic, and much more)
- A 500-point checkup that looks at up to 1,800 components of the property
- Special guarantees, like our Free 120-day “If We Don’t Report It, We Repair It” pledge
- Added services, such as a Free Foundation Level Survey — $150 value not provided by any other inspectors in the area
- A promptly delivered, beautifully bound home inspection report with property photos
- The confidence of knowing you have hired a home inspector with the knowledge and experience to help you make an informed decision
A-Pro’s goal is to perform the best, most comprehensive home inspections in America.
Good decisions and successful home sales depend on educated consumers, and we believe home inspectors play an invaluable role in the process. Through industry-leading inspections, strong communication, balanced reporting and a desire to add value to real estate transactions, A-Pro is changing the way people look at home inspections. Put our knowledge and expertise to work for you!
Here’s what you can expect with A-Pro:
- You receive a comprehensive 500-point inspection that will cover major components of the home, from foundation to rooftop.
- You are welcome to join us during the inspection to gain a better understanding of the property, what we look for and the property’s overall potential.
- You receive an informative oral report at the end of the inspection detailing the major finds discovered during our inspection. You may take this time to further address questions and concerns with our expert.
- You benefit from the industry’s most comprehensive and professional itemized inspection report, customized for the property. Our reports are fair and balanced, highlighting both positive attributes and areas of concern to provide a well-rounded look at the property’s potential.
- Your safety during the inspection is a top priority, both personally and financially.
While working for you, A-Pro reports on:
- Structural Systems Inspection
- Roofing System Inspection
- Exterior Systems Inspection
- Interior Systems Inspection
- Electrical Systems Inspection
- Heating and Cooling Systems Inspection
- Insulation Systems Inspection
- Ventilation Systems Inspection
- Plumbing Systems Inspection
- Appliance Systems Inspection
More Services from A-Pro Clermont, Warren, Butler and Brown Counties as well as Anderson Township in Hamilton County home inspection services:
- Radon Inspections
- Certified Relocation Home Inspector
- Lead Paint Inspections
- Mold Inspections
- Certified Home Inspections
- HUD Inspections
- Pre-Purchase Consultation
- Structural Inspections
- FHA Inspections
- New Home Construction Inspections
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Termite Inspection
- Foundation Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspection
- Phase Completion Inspections
- 203(k) Inspections
- Commercial Building Inspections
- Roof Damage Inspection
- Maintenance Home Inspections
- Home Repair Verification Inspection
As a longtime homeowner in the Southwest Ohio area, I know how important it is to know as much as possible about a property before signing on the dotted line. Let the A-Pro team show you why we have been a preferred home inspection company for more than two decades. Call us at 513-909-APRO (2776) or click here. From Hamilton to West Chester, Loveland to Batavia, Milford to Mason, Lebanon to Morrow, you won’t find a local home inspector who works harder for you.
About Tom Armstrong
- Earned the following designations: CHI® (Certified Home inspector) and PHI® (Professional Home Inspector)
- Earned his STATE OF OHIO DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH – Bureau of Radiation Protection
Indoor Radon Program- Radon Tester License# RT1106
- Longtime Greater South West, Ohio Area Resident
- Earned his B.S. from the U.S. Military Academy
- Earned his M.B.A. from Xavier University
- Served six years as a Captain in the United States Army
Visit A-Pro Southwest Ohio on Google Maps:
Home Inspector Clermont, Warren, Butler and Brown Counties as well as Anderson Township in Hamilton County
EAST CINCINNATI, AMELIA, BATAVIA, BETHEL, CHILO, FELICITY, GOSHEN, LOVELAND, MIAMIVILLE, MILFORD, MOSCOW, NEVILLE, NEW RICHMOND, NEWTONSVILLE, OWENSVILLE, WILLIAMSBURG, ABERDEEN, DECATUR, FAYETTEVILLE, FAIRFIELD, GEORGETOWN, HAMERSVILLE, HAMILTON, HIGGINSPORT, MIDDLETOWN, MOUNT ORAB, RIPLEY, RUSSELLVILLE, SARDINIA, FRANKLIN, HARVEYSBURG, KINGS MILLS, LEBANON, MAINEVILLE, MASON, OREGONIA, SOUTH LEBANON, SPRINGBORO, WAYNESVILLE, MORROW, PLEASANT PLAIN, WEST CHESTER
45101, 45118, 45121, 45130, 45131, 45154, 45167, 45168, 45171, 45102, 45103, 45106, 45112, 45120, 45122, 45140, 45147, 45150, 45153, 45156, 45157, 45158, 45160, 45176, 45245, 45005, 45032, 45034, 45036, 45039, 45040, 45054, 45065, 45066, 45068, 45152, 45162, 45111, 45174, 45228, 45230, 45244, 45254, 45255, 45003, 45004, 45011, 45012, 45013, 45014, 45015, 45018, 45042, 45044, 45050, 45053, 45055, 45056, 45061, 45062, 45063, 45064, 45067, 45069,45071